There are relics in our rapidly digitalising world that successfully hold on to analogue. These include sick notes, cash register receipts – and business cards. Perhaps because it is a nice gesture to actually hand something over. Maybe also because “How do you spell your last name exactly? I can’t find you on LinkedIn.” simply interrupt good conversations.
And after the event, the tedious typing begins – if the first cardboard cards haven’t already slipped out of the pocket unintentionally.
So adding a small QR code to the business card and offering a vCard download is simple, logical and no rocket science. And that’s why it is our very first Seeds.Tool: handy, beautifully made and simply practical.
AND it helps to go completely digital with business cards, too. The system also works without paper cards. For example, at web meetings, a background image can be used in which the QR code is incorporated. Or in the email signature. Or…
The advantages of digital business cards
- No typing: Contact can be saved with one click
- More space than on a business card: Include info, links and call-to-action buttons
- QR code can also be used independently of paper business cards, e.g. in a meeting background
The advantages of our offer
- The pages can be changed or the URLs redirected at any time
- We create the pages for you as a full service
- We adapt the page elements to your corporate identity and the needs of your company.
👉 Small product show: WebStory vCard Page
👉 Everything important at a glance: OnePager vCard Page
👉 Our little helpers: Seeds.Tools